- “This spectacular venue has stadium seating for 85,000 and hosts some of the most fur-raising shows in the world. Check the schedule for special events that offer seating on the Prance Floor!”
- ―The Official Zootopia Handbook
Zootennial Stadium is a stadium that was cut from Zootopia.
Zootennial Stadium was originally going to be used for the Zootopia World's Fair as a stage. It was also the original hosting place for Gazelle's concert at the end of the film. It was scrapped for the final cut of the film, however.
Cameo in the Film
- Gazelle's concert was planned to be hosted here but was moved to Savanna Central.
- The concert Gazelle was originally going to host here was called Animalia. This is a reference to one of the Five Kingdoms of Living Things: Animalia, Plantae, Fungi, Protista and Monera.
- The Official Zootopia Handbook cites Zootenial Stadium as a functioning establishment.
- The stadium's fountains, lights, and colors make it very similar to Disney's World of Color at Disneyland.
- The stadium bears resemblance to the Doha Port Stadium in Qatar, a proposed venue for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.