|This article is or has been a Featured Article on the Zootopia Wiki!|
- “Oy, THAT place again. Seems like everywhere we see it there's a crime happening.”
- ―Nick Wilde, Necklace Nabbers
Sequoia Towers is a condominium development project in Zootopia: Crime Files. It is a recurring topic of discussion in the game.
While Sequoia Towers never physically appears in the game, it can be seen several times on flyers and pamphlets advertising it.
The building appears to be tall and tree-shaped, with a brown "trunk" flecked with oval-shaped windows, and what appears to be a cluster of leaves at its top.
Role in the Game
Case #2: Melting Messes
Sequoia Towers was set to be built on a large area that included Flora & Fauna and Jumbeaux's Café. Paul sold Flora & Fauna to the development and, with the motive of being paid even more money, tried to convince Jerry Jumbeaux, Jr. to sell his café, but failed to do so.
Case #2(v2): Seeds of Doubt
Sequoia Towers was set to be built on a large area that included Flora & Fauna and Rodney's Pawn Shop. Rodney sold his shop to the development and, with the motive of being paid even more money, tried to convince Raoul to sell Flora & Fauna, but failed to do so.
Case #3: Slashy Tires
Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde learn from Mitch that his landlord is kicking him out of his tire shop to make room for Sequoia Towers. They help Colby retrieve a mock-up flyer he made for an "important client". After they patch up the torn flyer, it is revealed to be for Sequoia Towers. Colby describes Sequoia Towers as "the latest innovation in forward-thinking environmental living".
Case #6: The Big Catch
Upon being arrested, Chuckles reveals that he is the mastermind behind the Sequoia Towers project. He explains that he planned to create it and flood several acres of Zootopia to make it habitable for swampland dwelling mammals since there is no habitat district for them to live in.
- Chuckles' plans for Sequoia Towers were foreshadowed in previous cases:
- In The Wolf of Paw Street, Judy and Nick find a note that says "History is about to be written, for THE WETTER". The note also has a symbol that is the letter C (standing for Chuckles) with a crown above it.
- In Slashy Tires, the flyer Colby made for Sequoia Towers says "WATER you waiting for?"
|Zootopia: Crime Files|