This is a list of memorable quotes spoken by Chief Bogo in Zootopia and other media.
- "All right, all right. Everybody sit!"
- "I've got three items on the docket: First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room. Francine... happy birthday."
- "Number two, there are some new recruits with us I should introduce - but I'm not going to, because I don't care."
- "Finally, we have fourteen missing mammal cases. All predators from a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter. And City Hall is right up my tail to find them! This is priority number one."
- "Didn't forget. Just don't care."
- "Abandoning your post, inciting a scurry, reckless endangerment of rodents but - to be fair - you did stop a master criminal from stealing two-dozen moldy onions."
- "Shut your tiny mouth now!"
- "Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!"
- "Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted when he assigned you to me?!"
- "Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song and your insipid dreams magically come true! So let. It. Go."
- "You're fired." ["What? Why?" - Judy Hopps] "Insubordination!"
- "Now, I'm going to open this door and you're going to tell that otter you're a former meter maid with delusions of grandeur who will not be taking the case!"
- "I will give you 48 hours. That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. But... you strike out.... you resign."
- "This isn't the Stone Age, Hopps, animals don't go savage."
- "Clawhauser! Can't you see I'm working on the missing mammal cases?"
- "Ladies and gentlemammals, fourteen mammals went missing, and all fourteen have been found by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment."
- "Don't give yourself so much credit, Hopps. The world has always been broken; that's why we need good cops. Like you."
- "All right, all right. Enough. Shut it!"
- "We have some new recruits with us this morning, including our first fox. Who cares?"
- "Hopps, Wilde...parking duty. Dismissed. Just kidding! We have reports of a street racer tearing up Savanna Central. Find him, shut him down."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.